Advertised: 25 Jun 2015
Dinasti Citra Management Sdn. Bhd.
HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL; It's not just a job… It's a career!!!
HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL truly believes every successful company is built around quality people. The personal and professional growth opportunities afforded to our employees are real goals that we all work towards. Wherever and whenever you start your career with us, we will provide great opportunity and experience which will help you progress. With more rooms in an ever growing portfolio of hotels across the nation, we can offer you more opportunity, more variety and more support for your career development.
If you would like to take up the challenges, check out our job openings.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL
1. Your Values are Our Values: We are guided by seven core values; honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. If you share those values, then you will find your place with us.
2. People Come First: Through our company, we encourage free exchange of ideas, respect for differences and well being in the workplace for everyone.
3. Get Inspired by your Colleagues: Our cultural diversity means you will always have something to learn from those around you.
4. Strike a Balance that Works for You: You are human and so are we! We strive to make sure our employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
5. Count on us for Career Growth: We are always growing and so should you. We prioritize the personal development of our team members.
6. Your Love for Travel: We have several hotels in Malaysia and we are expending which will gives you opportunities to travel or work in different locations.
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
( Selangor - Petaling Jaya, Full-time )
- Responsible for handling operational HR matters as well as coordination of HR in all areas of the hotel daily functions.
- Manage and resolve HR discipline and conflicts.
- Ensure on-going statutory regulations affecting HR policies and guidelines according to the Malaysian Labor Law.
- Review and manage staff movement
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities
- Review, update and maintain proper filing of employee's personal file and any HR related documentations and also ensuring all the data is up-to-date
- Responsible to compile and complete HR KPI report and presentation
- Prepare month-end payroll and liaise with the GM/OM to consolidate the monthly payroll
- Responsible for timely processing of payroll activities; monthly payroll process, reports, yearly EA Form and liaise with government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN etc.
- Develop & execute recruiting plans.
- Responsible for arranging interview and assist GMs conducting the interview.
- Attends to employees' grievances and complaints
- Organizes corporate events
- Handle all foreign workers application and renewal
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Open for Malaysian citizen only, age 25 to 35 years old and above.
- Diploma or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience preferably in Management level in hospitality industry (in 1 to 3 stars hotel) with more than 150 staff is preferred
- Experience in Business Development and knowledge of HR management in Franchising will be an advantage
- Able to understand and communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and basic English. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Must possess high level of discipline, work ethics and integrity.
- Highly committed and able to work independently within tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task, energetic, creative and self-motivated.
- Results driven and passionate in setting a high performance standard and meeting objectives.
- Analytically minded, able to think out of the box and able to identify problems and/or potential problem, gather relevant data and come to a reasonable conclusions.
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and public holidays as and when necessary
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an added advantage.
Company Contact Information
No. 102A, Block B, Jalan PJS 11/2
Subang Indah, Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
03 5635 0539
03 5638 4636