Advertised: 25 Jun 2015
Dinasti Citra Management Sdn. Bhd.
HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL; It's not just a job… It's a career!!!
HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL truly believes every successful company is built around quality people. The personal and professional growth opportunities afforded to our employees are real goals that we all work towards. Wherever and whenever you start your career with us, we will provide great opportunity and experience which will help you progress. With more rooms in an ever growing portfolio of hotels across the nation, we can offer you more opportunity, more variety and more support for your career development.
If you would like to take up the challenges, check out our job openings.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN HOTEL SUN INNS INTERNATIONAL
1. Your Values are Our Values: We are guided by seven core values; honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. If you share those values, then you will find your place with us.
2. People Come First: Through our company, we encourage free exchange of ideas, respect for differences and well being in the workplace for everyone.
3. Get Inspired by your Colleagues: Our cultural diversity means you will always have something to learn from those around you.
4. Strike a Balance that Works for You: You are human and so are we! We strive to make sure our employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
5. Count on us for Career Growth: We are always growing and so should you. We prioritize the personal development of our team members.
6. Your Love for Travel: We have several hotels in Malaysia and we are expending which will gives you opportunities to travel or work in different locations.
ADMIN EXECUTIVE, ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
( Selangor - Puchong, Full-time )
- Responsible for daily administration functions and support.
- Manage day-to-day placement of purchase orders and keep record of purchasing requirement.
- Perform purchasing administrative work in accordance to company's requirements and procedures.
- Source for suppliers and maintain listing of suppliers.
- Keep track on market prices and to ensure purchase prices are within the market.
- To produce and handling correspondence and documents, maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
- Must be self initiated to follow-up with purchase and delivery to meet project schedule
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Establish good rapport with clients
- Source the goods, machinery, spare parts and services at the best price, quality, delivery and terms from suppliers by confirming to technical specifications, company policies, procedures and delivery terms to ensure the materials in the supply chain are available as scheduled.
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Open to Malaysia citizen only, age 25 to 35 years old.
- Diploma or higher in Civil Engineering (Building) or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years working experience in the related field.
- Well versed in MS Office/Open Office. Knowledge in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Able to understand and communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and basic English. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Must possess high level of discipline, work ethics and integrity.
- Highly committed and able to work independently within tight deadlines.
- Able to multi-task, energetic, creative and self-motivated.
- Results driven and passionate in setting a high performance standard and meeting objectives.
- Analytically minded, able to think out of the box and able to identify problems and/or potential problem, gather relevant data and come to a reasonable conclusions.
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and public holidays as and when necessary.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an added advantage.
Company Contact Information
No. 102A, Block B, Jalan PJS 11/2
Subang Indah, Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
03 5635 0539
03 5638 4636