- Lead and supervise the entire Service Team (both local & outsources worker)
- Arrange daily routine schedule for service team
- Arrange on ad-hoc service activities - job, event, new sales, removal, complaint call
- Daly delegate plants / stock to service team with stock card, check on quantity and condition of returned stock.
- Daly checking on technician's dedicated work list.
- Weekly monitor on SOS and make sure Service Team achieve monthly SOS.
- Be backup to whoever general worker on leave/ emergency leave.
- Monthly check/ verify general workers e-claims.
- Preparing attendance for outsource/ general workers.
- Conduct QC check on service quality to all customer and make sure service up to standard.
- Attemd complaint call pertaining to service issue (both Ambius Team & Sub - Contractor Team)
- Work closely and communicate with all inter - department
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
At least 1 year supervisory role
Full-Time position(s) available.
Must possess GDL Licence
Able to converse well in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Age between 25 - 40 years old
Interested applicants are require to apply ASAP or email your resume to email@example.com or contact directly Amly Tan at 011-12316182