FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• To be in receipt of pre-job briefing in full and any alerts.
• In possession of job documentation to perform full job work scope.
• To perform onsite work scopes productively, efficiently, safely and with high quality workmanship according to Company policies and/or Client instruction.
• Onsite, identify and prepare all relevant equipment for operational requirements professionally and in a timely manner.
• Report and communicate with peers and Client representatives professionally and articulately.
• Complete all jobs thoroughly and conscientiously to protect assets, equipment and the environment.
• Participate pro-actively in all available training and guidance courses to promote self-improvement.
• Any other requirements needed to allow the department to operate smoothly.
Education, experience and competencies:
• Minimum 5 years practical/onsite oilfield experience with Wellhead and Production equipment or similar.
• Preferred time-served and/or HND/HNC qualification.
• Articulate with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Able to read, interpret and grasp technical specifications with vision of application.
• Sound general knowledge of the oil industry and its operations.