HSE ADVISOR (1 opening in KL & 1 opening in PKFZ)
• To facilitate and ensure compliance to the HSE management system established which is in compliance with the legal and corporate HSE requirements.
• To promote Aker Solutions and Client HSE Management System ensuring work is carried out safely.
• To advise line management of any legislative requirements and make any recommendations necessary..
• To work closely with the local statutory bodies (DOSH, DOE, BOMBA etc.) to ensure compliance and updated site’s knowledge on OSH related issues e.g. annual factory & machine inspection on lifting and pressurised equipment, incident reporting, occupational health programs etc
• To identify, monitor and maintain safety training requirements and make any recommendations necessary.
• To coordinate with other disciplines and PMT to fulfil Aker Solution and Client HSE requirement.
• To assist in development of Job Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment, Safe Operating Procedures and Work Instruction.
• Ensure that all incidents, including near misses are reported and investigated.
• To disseminate information, lessons learnt and promote safety awareness to all employee and subcontractor.
• To participate and advise in investigations of accident, incidents, near miss and hazardous conditions.
• To consolidate and analyze WorkSafe submission for identification of Unsafe Acts and Conditions. To monitor the closure of worksafe cards and provide the necessary advice for action plans to close the cards
• To develop and monitor HSE program e.g. HSE campaign, HSE Day.
• To coordinate the development of emergency exercises. Formulate a matrix to cover relevant scenarios which covers the companies proposed work scope.
• To prepare HSE weekly/monthly performance and statistic for inclusion into subject reports. To be submitted to HSE Coordinator / HSE Manager.
• To develop, monitor and evaluate subcontractor HSE Performance and plan for improvement.
• To develop and monitor HSE leading indicator as per Aker Solutions HSE KPI Targets.
• To carry out routine site inspection and pre start work HSE requirement verification.
• To deliver HSE related training on required regulatory, corporate and site-specific topics.
• To demonstrate through example of high commitment and alignment with value of Aker Solutions Vision is to be the preferred partner for all stakeholders, through: HSE Mindset • Customer Drive • Hands-on Management • Delivering Results • Open and Direct Dialogue • People and Teams
Education, experience and competencies:
• Minimum degree
• Registered with DOSH as a Safety & Health Officer would be an advantage
Minimum 5 years experience in HSE in the oil and gas industry