QA Engineer ~ RM3000.00 - 5000.00
• Support the execution of projects through involvement in a variety of activities which include procurement, project requirements compliance, and inspection and surveillance of manufactured components.
• Ensure tools, techniques, procedures and qualifications comply with ISO, API, other standards and project requirements.
• Ensure vendors’ compliance to the Project Quality Plan and ITP through the review of documents and surveillance of vendor activities.
• Participate in the Material Review Board reviews to ensure timely turnaround of QN disposition, rework and closure.
• Review quality processes and procedures to propose continuous improvement plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Materials/ Mechanical/ or Industrial Engineering preferred.
• 3 to 5 years working experience in the Quality Assurance field.
• Familiar with QA inspection tools, measurements, and calibration systems.
• Knowledge of ISO9001, API Q1 and GD&T standards.
• Strong statistical data analysis and sampling plans skills.
• Proven experience in negotiation and planning.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Oilfield equipment manufacturing knowledge is an added advantage.