Control assembly Engineer ~ 3710 - 6183.00
• Follow the assembly, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), System Integration Test (SIT) and load-out on a day to day basis
• Project scheduling - monitoring and executing
• Create work instructions, and qualification tests for manufacturing use
• Manage the workshop set-up and machine tools during the process / project development stage
• To lead and monitor a group of leaders
• To lead for Extended FAT and SIT activities
• Act as a liaison between manufacturing and engineering departments and primarily interacts with engineers, quality, procurement, and other relevant department.
• Participating in cross-functional teams that perform manufacturing reviews on new designs, attending preliminary and critical design reviews
• Continuous Improvement in effectiveness and efficiency of current assembly process as well as compliance to quality and safety standard.
• Other duties, as assigned
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Preferably 1 year working experience in similar industry. Fresh graduate with strong interest are welcome to apply.
• Hands-on experience with mechanical and electromechanical components and systems is an advantage
• Able to lead a team during EFAT.
• Good understanding of safety procedures and local regulations
• Strong reading skills for assembly drawings, schematics and testing procedures is a must
• Good communication skills
• Working Location: Nusajaya
• Willing to travel, as and when required.