A manufacturing plant based in Kota Kemuning Shah Alam Has the following position:
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (1 no) (RM3,000-RM4,000)
• To ensure compliance of the related prevailing legislation and the implementation of Health Safety & Environmental Management System and other related policies and procedures.
• Conducting basic training for new workers, refresher training for the existing workforce and other HSE related in-house training program.
• Ensuring the HSE program is effectively implemented and updating is timely carried out as planned.
• Assist in monitoring and timely monthly reporting of HSE statistics and trends.
• Ensuring all accidents and incidents are thoroughly investigated and timely reported to the management and each complete report is compiled and filed accordingly.
• Carrying out any other HSE related duties assigned .
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in related field.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Have the knowledge of the Malaysian OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, EQA 1974 and other related legislation requirements and regulations and providing feedback on the compliance of these legislations.
• Have the knowledge of the Safety & Environmental Management System (ISO 18001 & ISO 14001) and providing assistance and guidance in ensuring continuous implementation of the system. Also responsible in being the management representative in the Safety Management Review Committee.
• Male retired or fresh graduate candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Have an acute ability to drive performance at all levels
• Applicant must be Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.