• The SPS Commercial Estimator is responsible to support Commercial Manager in consolidating costs and prices in Large EPC (SPS & MSP) tenders.
• He/ She shall ensure adherence to governing procedures in all aspects of costing and pricing and assist to issue instructions to all providers of cost, all data to ensure correctness and consistency of the input.
• Liaise with the product groups in Subsea and other staff functions include product group cost controller to ensure that the Tender costs are compiled, processed and reviewed according to internal guidelines and 'Instructions to Tender ' received from the Client.
• Assist to establish a standard format spreadsheet in line with the requirements of the Enquiry. The standard spreadsheet shall be issued to all interested parties.
• Responsible to consolidate costs input by WP. She/ he shall receive all cost breakdowns (man-hours, materials etc) supplied by Work Packs are in accordance with specified standard format and adhere to governing procedures.
• Assist to compile the set overhead contribution, profit, risk contingencies and other mark-ups in accordance with applicable BA guidelines. Final review and approval shall be done by the Tender Manager.
• To check and ensure benchmarking of costs and prices are being supplied by WP in accordance with the standard format.
• Ensure WP Cost Estimator produce ‘full cost’ calculations, cash flow calculations and other input needed to satisfy the overall cost in respective product group for consolidation and internal company requirements.
• Prepare overall cost summary and participate in management review.
• Consolidate cost / price changes in related to clarification, shall incorporate input from WPs using standard spreadsheet to reproduce revised prices to client.
• In the event of a contract award, SPS Cost Estimator shall assist to provide budget figures to the execution project.
• Complied to HSE requirements
Education, experience and competencies:
• With a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience, from finance management, cost control or tendering.
• Efficient and in-depth knowledge of MS Excel is a prerequisite, SAP experience is an advantage.
• Professional accounting qualification (fully or part-qualified), preferred.
• English skills both written and verbal.