• To ensure that a HSE Management System is functioning and ensuring that the plant is compliance with all occupational health and safety & environmental legally and as per company requirements.
• To bring effect the Aker Solutions HSE Polices and Values and Leadership approach
• Ensure that an effective HSE Management system is in place and the accreditation with international Standards (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
• Develop a competent HSE team to assist in the day to day management of HSE at the workplace
• Plan and implement a yearly HSE management program
• Comply with Regional, Business Area and Corporate HSE directives
• To drive the performance of business unit expectations with regards to HSE
• To develop, coordinate and direct the implementation of local HSE programmes and processes tailored for PKFZ worksite
• To provide competent advice and guidance to line management to ensure Statutory and Contractual compliance obligations are met
• To be responsible for ensuring all external and internal Incident and performance reporting requirements are fulfilled
• To develop and monitor PKFZ annual HSE plans, ensuring these also reflect Regional, Business Area and Group plans
• To monitor performance of HSE and communicate monthly performance report to VP for Manufacturing and Regional HSE Management.
• To lead or take a key role in supporting line management in incident and accident investigations.
• To devise and implement strategies and programmes to develop a safer culture where all employees are fully engaged in pro-active incident prevention activities and behaviours are a key focus area.
• To provide support to the company’s Tendering processes regarding HSE
• To interface directly with clients on all HSE matters when required
• To function as part of the Regional and Business Area HSE network
• To demonstrate through example of high commitment and alignment with value of Aker Solutions Vision is to be the preferred partner for all stakeholders, through: HSE Mindset • Customer Drive • Hands-on Management • Delivering Results • Open and Direct Dialogue • People and Teams
Education, experience and competencies:
• Minimum 10 years in the HSE field
• Registered with the local Department of Occupational Safety and Health Malaysia
• Master Qualification in a relevant field (Science/Engineering/HSE Management)