An oil and gas manufacturing plant based in Gelang Patah Johor has a few Material Coordinator position on a permanent basis.
Min : RM3144.00
Max : RM4200.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Materials Planning Manager, duties and responsibilities include:
1) To coordinate orders from customers from raw stage to delivery.
2) To work with inter-departments namely engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance and logistic in order to ensure the success for delivery.
3) To monitor engineering and manufacturing progress.
4) To walk through the quality issues and mitigate for a quick recovery.
5) To expedite work processes and parts that may be overdue.
6) To monitor on time availability of parts from inhouse and outsource.
7) To provide schedules to internal clients.
8) Ability to work under pressure, and work overtime, including weekends when required.
1) Have experienced in a highly demanding manufacturing environment.
2) Experienced in working with tight schedules, and planning around short lead time demand.
3) Hands on experience with SAP as a materials planning tool will be an added advantage.
4) Familiarity with scheduling softwares like MS Project and Primevara will be an added advantage.
Educational Level and Degree Required:
1) Minimum a diploma in any engineering discipline from a recognized tertiary institute.