An international oil and gas manufacturing plant based in Gelang Patah Johor has an immediate openings for the post of Manufacturing Engineer Details as follows:
1. Introduce new manufacturing processes or system to improve overall manufacturing efficiencies and for new product implementation.
2. Improve existing processes
• Cycle time and lead time reductions
• Perform RCPAs (Root Cause Preventive Action) on repetitive issues
• Create standardized work for repetitive operations
• Layout / 5S Workplace organization
3. Maintain production systems
• Program development (CNC program)
• Tooling requirements
4. Perform manufacturing engineering support such as time studies or trouble shooting of tool design related manufacturing process problems.
5. Work with suppliers and Tool Room to fabricate or modify fixtures, gages and tooling, including sourcing for quotations and helping with engineering specification interpretations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering OR relevant with 2 to 3 years working experience
2. Good at team building and strong team driver for process trouble-shooting and continual system improvement.
3. Ability to motivate and coach project team members
4. Ability to communicate with all levels, across functions and cross cultural.