Structural Specialist Engineer
1. 15 years plus experience in Offshore Structural Integrity assessment and management
2. Principal level on the knowledge of Structural Integrity Management Systems (SIMS) of offshore facilities (Jacket and Topsides)
3. Conversant with SIMS tools (Data, Evaluation, Strategy, Program ) and able to set project goals in the team.
4. Develop geotechnical, seismic, boat impact , metocean and regional acceptance criteria risk ranking tools.
5. Develop Structural RBI strategy and overall structural risk management of the offshore asset grouping. (Consequence of failure, Likelihood of failure rules)
6. Strong background in FMS (Underwater and above water )
7. Knowledge of assessment engineering (non linear analysis, pushover analysis, collapse analysis, USFOS etc)..
8. Provide guidance on the above water inspection and anomaly management including BCEs and SCEs
9. Strong background in developing Above Water Structural RBI strategy and anomaly management
10. Knowledge on the technical Limits Weight Control Strategy