(Johor - Gelang Patah)
• To assist the Project manager to planning and managing the progress development activities of projects.
• To liaise with appointed consultants and relevant authorities on matters pertaining to projects. Initiating and coordinating preparation and issuance of project budgets and listing of all deliverables
• Responsible for planning, cost estimation, scheduling and controlling project execution activities for overall success of project implementation
• Interfacing with regulatory agencies
• Degree in Building, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor or Construction Management.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in property development industry with at least 1 year in a similar capacity.
• Has strong knowledge on construction management, contract administration and budgeting.
• Well versed in architecture, structural, mechanical and electrical works.
• Knowledge in engineering design detailing and able to make quick decision on contractual and site matters.
• Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-motivated person and able to work independently.
• Ability to take challenges. Time, cost, quality and safety conscious
• Has strong knowledge on construction management, contract administration