Lead QA Engineer
(Johor - Gelang Patah)
This position supports the execution of project through involvement in a variety of activities which include procurement, compliance to project requirements, inspection & surveillance of manufactured components in-house / suppliers, review of supplier quality procedures, auditing, Able to Manage or Supervise a group of product engineers and assist them in their roles and responsibilities.
1. BS Degree in Materials, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
2. Diploma Holders with 7 to 10 years experience in manufacturing field are encouraged as well.
3. Strong statistical data analysis and sampling plans skills.
4. Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, motivating, planning and interpersonal.
5. Knowledge of Subsea Production System or/and Subsea products preferred. (3years)
6. Three to five years experience in Quality Assurance field.
7. Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system.