Perform NDE inspection.
Works in a safe manner and keeps all employees and visitors to work area aware of potential dangers.
Practices good housekeeping in work area.
1. Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
2. PC skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software required.
3. Ability to comprehend and understand geometric tolerancing on blueprints and preferably with minimum one or more level II certifications in a Quality discipline.
4. Able to communicate in English. Able to read and write in English Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers.
5. Typically has one to three years experience in a manufacturing environment with some knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
6. Must have ability to use inspection and dimensional instruments.
7. Must have basis understanding of NDE inspection activity.