Field Service Coordinator
Summarize briefly the major function and purpose of the position.
- Responsible for coordination of personnel and equipment required to successfully deliver the offshore operations
- Responsible for ensuring that Technical Service Personnel comply with the highest standards of excellence including HSE, Quality, and efficiency of work execution and planning
- Development of personnel in accordance with local legislation and Work instructions/Policies.
What are the minimum qualifications an employee must have in order to perform the duties of the position? (I.e. educational requirements, licenses, certification, work experience, training etc.)
- 10+ years of oil and gas experience with a strong knowledge of Subsea Systems, 2 Years of which must have been previously Offshore in a supervisory position.
- Previous working experience with continuous improvement process, Management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Excellent written and oral communications skills