Summarize briefly the major function and purpose of the position.
Consolidates and analyzes information from Clients, Field Service team, Project, Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to develop and maintain the overall project schedule. Coordinates key support functions to meet scheduled shipments in a quality and cost effective manner.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in an offshore operations environment, scheduling, materials, engineering, projects or financial analysis with exposure to the project management process. Technical or engineering experience preferred.
• Must demonstrate strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with suppliers and co-workers in a team-based environment.
• Must demonstrate good report writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates ability to interpret and apply relevant policies and procedures.
• Shows evidence of good organization and planning skills.
• PC skills including spreadsheet, word processing, relational database, project management software and /or similar mainframe experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Some understanding of internal economic factors affecting projects to which assigned.