BUYER (Max RM4k)
• To effectively and efficiently purchase materials and services ensuring company procedures are adhered to and proper records maintained.
• Expediting - follow up on purchase deliverables
• Project Management: - responsible for all aspects of procurement related activities against allocated projects. E.g. Project reporting of spend / savings, deliveries to schedule etc.
• Ensure all purchases compliant to project requirement, within budget and schedule
• Strategic sourcing - new source and supplier development for cost saving initiative
• Liaise with projects and ensure reports are produced in a timely manner.
• Negotiate Supplier Agreements.
• Validate bid pricing and where appropriate negotiate key segments of major bids.
• Complete NCR’S within agreed timescale.
• Responsible for recommending min/max stock levels.
• Ensure monthly reports are submitted in a timely manner.
• Ensure costs saving spreadsheets are submitted for each Project.
• Ensure Expediting Reports are submitted in a timely manner and information is accurate.
• Maintain knowledge of current supply market
• Monitor cost of quality.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Aker Solutions HSE regulations.
• Ensure all work is executed to the highest ethical standards in line with Aker Solutions recommendations and policy on business ethics.
• As required, perform other SC related tasks which require similar levels of skill and responsibility.
• Degree, preferably in Engineering
• Minimum 2 years procurement experience, preferable with electrical / electronic / O&G
• Fluent in English verbal communication and report writing