TRAINING EXECUTIVE (Max RM5k)
• Managing the yearly Training Needs Analysis; Prepare yearly Training Calendar
• Maintaining All training records and staff competencies; Monthly Training Report; Monitoring On Job Training Report
• Liaison with the HRDF for Application of training grant / claim
• Handling ISO Audit on Training
• Updating / Reviewing Job Descriptions with the Line Managers
• Coordinate the induction training for new employees
• Coordinate In-house / External Training.
• Diploma/Degree in any field of studies
• More than 3 years of working experience in similar functions
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written. (English).