BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Salary based on 10 years of experience)
• Increase Subsea products market share.
• Identify and target SPS/MSP Subsea Systems projects
• Position Aker Solutions to gain market share, build local infrastructure to ensure long term sustainability in the EPC arena.
Work tasks and areas of responsibility:
• Develop a top-level relationship with assigned Aker Solutions customers and future potentials
• Fully understand the customer’s internal organizations.
• Develop strategies for assigned customers on what are their requirements for short, medium and long-term business opportunities.
• Develop customer’s technical understanding of Aker Solutions capabilities through presentations, training seminars and brochures.
• Develop a relationship and understanding with the necessary in-country representatives.
• Develop strategies for local content facilities to win and support SPS/MSP contracts.
• Develop an internal networking system within Aker Solutions, to ensure full product coverage.
• Produce a detailed monthly report to include customer status, quotes submitted orders won or lost (reasons), competition information such as pricing, personnel moves.
• Fully understand the competitors to Aker Solutions, who they are and build up a central sales dept file on them using SWOT analysis.
• Produce on a monthly basis an accurate and timely input to the sales forecast.
• Generate a personal development plan, highlighting training needs.
To position Aker Solutions to increase market share of Subsea Systems including, Subsea
Wellhead, Subsea Xmas Trees, Control Systems and Umbilical for all SPS/MSP developments.
Education, experience and competencies:
• 10 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, especially offshore operations and customer services.
• Fluent in English language both oral and written.
• Engineering qualification, HND or degree.