TENDER ADMINISTRATOR (Max RM9k)
1. Require an individual who are able to work with a group of tender team and are able to assist
in delivering tenders to client within specified deadline. The individual may be required to work
long hours during tenders’ peak period in order to meet deadlines.
2. Assist in tender preparation and monitoring deadlines, follow up instructions
with various departments within the organization i.e.
• Assist in setting up project, roles and responsibilities within the SharePoint and Xait.
• Assist in coordination and compilation of tenders and support to tender teams by recording, distribution of hard copies and maintaining records of pre-qualifications, tenders, clarifications and contracts documentation / correspondence i.e maintaining business development, technical master P drive and tenders share points
• Provide tenders’ production and perform photocopying, binding etc.
• Maintain bid working files
• Arrange the packing and delivery of tenders prior to the deadline
• Maintain highest confidentiality for all tenders involved.
3. Assist in organizing brochures and confidential documents for tenders,
correspondence, records and maintain an organized filling for smooth data retrieval
4. Assist in secretarial duties and administrative assignment i.e stationeries inventory and
ensuring office equipment is in working condition
5. Provide ad-hoc functions and other related duties as and when required.
Education, experience and competencies:
• Administration and High School Certificates
• A fair knowledge in Organizational skills and eye for detail
• Proficient in Word Processing i.e. Microsoft Office - MS Word and PowerPoint
• A fair knowledge of operating Office Equipment
• Ability to work under timelines and pressure
• Meticulous, Team Player and a fast learner
• Require an individual who are able to work with a group of tender team and are able to assist in delivering tenders to client within specified deadline. The individual may be required to work long hours during tenders’ peak period in order to meet deadlines.