MANAGER OF TENDERS (Salary based on 5 years of experience)
• Tender Process owner, responsible for all tenders meeting corporate and local procedures
• Tender processes meeting assigned Timelines
• Managing the local Tender organization
• Develop systems for more efficient and high quality tendering
• Manage all Tender Managers in meeting procedural requirements.
• Develop an internal networking system within Aker Solutions.
• Produce a detailed monthly report to include Tender status, quotes submitted orders won or lost. Workload & capacity planning
• To ensure all Tenders meet or exceed corporate & local policy, customer requirements and delivered on time
• Evolve the tendering department/process to greater efficiency and quality
The Manager of Tenders is responsible to oversee preparation of all SPS/MSP Tenders from
concept through to submission to the customer. The proposals shall meet the requirements of the
customer and clearly define the scope of work and services to both the client and the internal
execution. The Proposal shall be prepared in a timely manner to comply with corporate, internal
review requirements and customer requirements.
Education, experience and competencies:
• 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas Subsea Industry
• Dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Management & development of others and teams
• Fluent in English language both oral and written.
• Degree in Business, engineering or similar
• Organizational skills and time management.
• Effective communications skills both written and verbal for interface with Clients and co-workers.
• Able to work in a team environment (Engineering, Purchasing, Estimating, Construction, etc.).
• Effective computer skills: Microsoft Office Software, and other Company and discipline specific software applications. Excel skills required.