Controls Design Engineer
• Recognized Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in designing of mechanical parts / systems; preferably from the oil and gas industry.
• Good understanding of Engineering practices, design methods & calculations.
• Ability to read, interpret & prepare applicable technical information & suggest design / process changes to ensure simple, functional and cost effective results.
• Knowledge of trends & economic conditions affecting the technical field.
• Good team player with ability to work with people from different levels.
• Product Training will be provided to suitable candidates.
• Fresh graduates with outstanding results are also encouraged to apply.
What are the minimum qualifications an employee must have in order to perform the duties of the position (i.e. educational requirements, licenses, certification, work experience, training, etc.)?
• Develop basic designs, drawings, DBIs (Data Base Information), specifications, etc. of basic scientific/engineering principles.
• Using CAD, data base systems and facilities to produce layouts. Able to analyze designs, evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
• Prepares technical documentation, information and communication such as ECN (Engineering Change Notices), DBI (Data Base Information) and engineering specifications.
• Prepare test and closure reports on engineering project assignments and write correspondence, procedures, specifications and perform technical calculations.
ManTIS (Manifold and Tie-In Systems
Subsea structures comprising pressure containing and structural fabrications. Structural design based on soil conditions and static and dynamic loads; welding and material specifications for structural and pressure containing elements including piping and valves; hydraulic design and controls interface.
Pressure containing well controls equipment. Valve and other pressure containing elements, structural design, welding and material specifications, hydraulics and controls interface.
Topside and subsea controls equipment for subsea field developments. Instrumentation and controls, with an emphasis on hydraulics, electronics and controls software specifications.