WORK PACKAGE LEAD
• Responsible for safe, high quality, high quantity and on-time-delivery of assigned project CS deliverables communicated from project leaders, direct or indirect managers.
• Attend customer meetings and serve as CS technical focal point between us and client offshore and onshore support teams.
• Responsible to make sound technical decisions based on data and analysis.
• Must provide guidance and motivation to project team members and build effective relationships with peers, co-workers, customers, and industry representatives.
• Assist on/offshore personnel including operations coordinators, workshop manager and quality department on technical requests during and after normal business hours.
• Operate and maintain systems for:
o Technical Service Notifications
o Quality Notifications (together with QC)
o Service Alerts (together with QC and HSE)
• Providing and executing proposals with client and for initiatives to improve operational effectiveness and safety in-built to equipment and procedures.
• Assist direct or indirect supervisors in development and implementing processes and procedures.
• Support development & implementation of engineering tools to support CS Engineering.
What are the minimum qualifications an employee must have in order to perform the duties of the position (i.e. educational requirements, licenses, certification, work experience, training, etc.)?
• BS or MS in engineering with 5-10 Years Oil Industry Experience with equivalent work experience in design engineering, project engineering, and systems engineering related to Subsea oilfield.
• Possess good PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
• Possess effective leadership ability (motivating, planning, negotiating, and interpersonal communication skills) with a diverse (multi-cultural, multi-disciplined) team environment.
• Embodies a customer-oriented attitude and the ability to work independently without close supervision.
• Capable of developing installation, preservation, storage and systems integration test procedures.
• Flexible to relocate to remote and non-remote locations and travel frequently for extended periods of time in field environment (5-35 day periods)
• Fluent in written and spoken English.