• Prepare project Schedule in primavera accordance the procedures.
• Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress using the principles of Earned Value and Critical Path Management.
• Participates in project meetings and revise the schedule as deem necessary and advises the Team about the time impact as a result of actions/deficiencies.
• Directs and guides the maintenance work by discussing work orders with operations from backlog. Scheduling work orders from backlog, to minimize any idle maintenance hours. Follows up on work progress to minimize variation from plan and optimum use of all resources assuring operational success, meeting customer expectations, as well as resolving coordination conflicts.
• Works towards producing standard templates for work orders, work plans etc. to ensure that time to plan is reduced thus improving the overall effectiveness of the system.
• Assist in preparation of formats and compilation of periodic management and/or customer progress reports.
• Degree/Diploma in any field, preferably in Engineering or Science.
• More than 4 years experience in planning or project execution.
• Able to operate primavera version 6 with resource loading.
• Knowledge in SAP is essential.