* Provide support to functional departments within the company which includes the production and interpretation of timely and accurate financial results, budgets, forecasts and ETC’s.
* Challenge the functional managers from a financial perspective, particularly in relation to the achievement of margins, overhead control and cash management.
* Assists in the overall financial management of the company and contributes to the development of the management information systems.
* Supervise a small team of assistants in order to fulfil the requirements of this role when the requirement arises.
* Prepare of monthly reports, monthly forecasts and annual budgets following close liaison with functional managers.
* Review the results and forecasts in conjunction with the functional managers.
* Monitor of project costing and production of ETC’s.
* Contribute to monthly financial reports for submission
* Participate in management accounting tasks (overhead variance analysis, costing corrections etc).
* Contribute to the achievement of strict financial controls in all areas.
* Contribute to the development of the management accounting system.
* Contribute to Group and external audit exercise in relation to business stream accounts.
* Participate in training and motivational programmes to develop oneself in the Management Accounting team.
* Perform any other requirements needed to allow the department to operate smoothly
* Complied to HSE requirements
* 3 to 5 years of experience
* Professional Qualification /Degree; CIMA /ACCA or any approved finance / accounting degree
* Communication skills - ability to communicate financial material effectively to non-financial managers. Highly developed cross-functional communication and reporting skills.
* Time management skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and to develop financial knowledge and commercial awareness throughout the department.