* • Be familiar with and understand fully the SASB procedures and policies.
* • Ensure best practice management towards maintaining safe systems of work. In particular ensure that procedures are followed, risk assessments performed and appropriate time-out for Safety sessions are taken, toolbox talks are carried out and where necessary, Management of Change procedure is rigorously and correctly implemented.
* • Review, understand and ensure compliance with Emergency Responce Plan and bridging documentation between SASB and SASB subcontractors systems.
* • Promote and develop on offshore safety culture in alignment with SASB expectations.
* • Ensure that subcontractors personnel, when working offshore, fully understand and comply with SASB HSE requirements.
* • Review and understand the principal project contractual and commercial conditions (briefing and written summary to be provided by Project Manager).
* • Review and understand the project schedule and any constrains.
* • Review and understand roles and responsibilities of sub subcontractors and their liabilities.
* • Ensure worksite procedures and forms included in SAIMS are adhered to and communicated to the vessel.
* • Ensure compliance of 3rd party vessels to SASB procedures.
* • Maintain a close operational communication with the vessel and Project Manager. Clearly demonstrate leadership, managerial and organisational skills.
* • Evaluated task plans, offshore risk assessments and management of change.
* • Provide effective management of the project mobilisation, operations and de-mobilisation.
* • Provide single Point of Contact for all operations and departments for offshore operations.
* • Ensure any relevant corrective measure raised by audits and / or inspections and actioned and closed out.
* Bachelor in Engineering - Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent
* The holder must have a minimum of 4 years operational experience in Subsea, Marine, Pipelay, Heavy lift, Diving, ROV Operations.