• To ensure that the place of work under their control is maintained in that is safe and without risk to health.
• To provide such supervision as are necessary to ensure safe methods of are introduced and followed.
• To assess training requirements and to ensure the proper training, including safely training, of employees under their control.
• To ensure that all accidents and dangerous occurrences are reported to the appropriate internal and external organizations. To investigate accidents and dangerous occurrences and develop preventative.
• To take such action as is necessary in cases where safety requirement are not complied with.
• To maintain, where appropriate, adequate liaison on health & safety matters and, in particular, to consult with officially appointed Safety
• Diploma in OSH management
• Reasonable good health to undertake certain degree of stress and pressure.
• Able to work extra hours and on call 24 hours.