AP Nautical House Sdn. Bhd. is a consulting firm that provides executive search services to corporations seeking experienced and proven professionals. Nautical House represents a firm that offers Direction (Nautical) with Trust (House) to both professional people who register with us, as well as our clients. Our goal is to always provide the best fit, win-win scenario to both parties in any introductions we facilitate. Although open to all industries, our specialty is in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounts and Administration positions.
Position with a leading service provider of semiconductor packaging design, assembly, test and distribution solutions.
1. Account manage Customer(s) for all Quality aspects of their product for full turnkey processes
2. Ensure customer specification integration into the company
3. Manage and coordinate Customer Corrective Action system
4. Manage and coordinate Non-Conforming Product
5. Track key Customer and company service metrics
6. Manage and coordinate Customer Returns system
7. Drive Continual Improvement for Customer and company Metrics
8. Coordinating and Managing Customer Audits
9. Support Change Control and other Quality System initiatives
10. Work on Cost reduction, working with production and the engineering teams leading to established Gross Margin targets.
11. Ensure highest level of quality and reliability for products and services to the customers.
12. Any other related tasks that may be assigned by superior as deemed appropriate
1. BSEE/MSEE and 10+ years of relevant experience, 5+ years of managerial experience in similar capacity.
2. Experience in manufacturing environment preferably with exposure in semiconductor or electronics industry is added advantage
3. Good knowledge of logistics, quality, reliability, quality systems and business processes
4. Broad technical knowledge of semiconductor technologies, electronics (both applications and components) from fabrication through assembly, test
5. Knowledge of PDCA, SPC, 8D, Poke Yoke and FMEA methodologies
6. Excellent team building and leadership skills, supervisory, coaching, interpersonal skill and ability to lead and influence teams outside direct authority and also in a team environment
7. Excellent cross-functional project management and organizational skills
8. Excellent writing skills, and strong oral presentation skills since the job also required significant interaction with customers and internal team members
9. Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
10. Knowledge of Mandarin both written and verbal an advantage
11. Must be self-motivated with high ethical standards and Integrity