AP Nautical House Sdn. Bhd. is a consulting firm that provides executive search services to corporations seeking experienced and proven professionals. Nautical House represents a firm that offers Direction (Nautical) with Trust (House) to both professional people who register with us, as well as our clients. Our goal is to always provide the best fit, win-win scenario to both parties in any introductions we facilitate. Although open to all industries, our specialty is in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounts and Administration positions.
Position with a leading service provider of semiconductor packaging design, assembly, test and distribution
1. To design, develop and test software programs according to requirements and specifications.
2. Maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
3. Design, build, configure, test and roll-out application fixes (change requests) according to agreed deadlines.
4. Involvement in full application development lifecycle - requirement analysis, app design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation and deployment.
5. Take ownership for the quality of all software targets and codes assigned.
6. Ensure data integrity, availability and security of business applications.
7. Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent
2. 2 - 3 years related experience, may consider fresh graduate.
3. Added advantage with 1-2 years of working experience in the similar or related IT industry (SPC, MES, Equipment Automation).
4. Strong programming skills and style especially in object oriented programming
5. Required skills: VB6, VB Scripts, C/C++, ASP, PL/SQL, Oracle, .Net programming.
6. Excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
7. Proactive, highly motivated, fast learner and good team player.