Our Client is an international fragrance and cosmetics retailer of body, face and home products. They are seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join us for the following positions:
Manage the operation and maintenance of the organization’s information (electronic data) systems so that they can function reliably; meet the organization’s IT resources effectively.
Keep abreast of technological development and applications (internally & externally) and uses that information to proactively initiate constant systems enhancements.
Ensure IT projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets.
(Menara Milenium Damansara)
· Manage the operation and maintenance of the organization’s information (electronic data) systems so that they can function reliably; meet the organization’s IT resources effectively.
· Keep abreast of technological development and applications (internally & externally) and uses that information to proactively initiate constant systems enhancements.
· Ensure IT projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets.
· Coordinate activities of IT operations/projects with the support from Regional and Central IT team.
· Assist in establishing computer operation priorities in order to provide effective service to all users.
· Recommended standard policies & procedures for providing routine service
· Participates in evaluating the quality of services as well as enhancements to procedures.
· Maintain and troubleshoot PC hardware/software/LAN and network
· Induct and train users (office team and BCs) on IT applications
· Liaise with vendors on IT hardware and software purchases and maintenance
- Install, configure, maintain, support, and secure the organization’s local area network, including hardware resources and software applications to ensure that the network is reliable and that the organization’s IT resources are used efficiently.
- Monitor network performance, identify, troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems in order to maintain a reliable network service and recommend improvements and minimize future disruptions.
- Where necessary, refer network problems to vendor and supplier services and monitor problem resolution to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Establish and enforce guidelines related to network use (for example disk space, network access, appropriate software applications) in order to ensure the network is secure and reliable.
- Define systems scope, objectives and functionality based on user input and an understanding of business processes and industry requirements.
- Identify user needs, documenting requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Provide IT solutions/recommendations in order to reduce business costs and improve department efficiency and service level.
- Directs and implements the necessary controls and procedures to cost-effectively protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction.
- Ensure compliance of Risk Management Policy initiated by Regional/Central to prevent data lost
IT Equipments & Tools
- Responsible to take charge of company IT equipment’s /tools inventory (including counters) and carried out half yearly stock take exercise to verify physical counts vs Asset Register (equipment’s are: Notebook, iPad, PC, printers, telephone set at POS, fax machine, photocopier etc…).
- Maintain IT Asset Register and ensure proper documentation for user’s acknowledgment.
- Take charge for safekeeping of IT applications licenses and renewal if any.
- Coordinate in telephone lines applications for new counter and line termination for closure of counter.
Assessment criteria/ objective
- Achieve Sell-in/OP% DSO as per budget
- Roll out IT projects initiated by LM/Regional/Central on a set timeline
- Ensure IT projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets
- Proactively initiate constant systems enhancements
Key Competencies & Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Outlook Server, Crystal Report, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Visual Basic
- Able to do troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
- Good organization skills and deadlines driven.
- Good attention to details.
- A result driven person
- Degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems related discipline
- Possess Professional Certifications eg Microsoft Certified Professional
- Reporting to Finance Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft Outlook Server, Crystal Report, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Visual Basic.
- Age 32-40
- Good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia and ( Mandarin or Cantonese is MUST )
- Basic RM 8,000.00 – RM 9,000.00
- Working hours 9.00am – 6.00pm ( 5 days )
- 13th Months’ Salary ( Confirm Bonus )
- Car Allowance – RM400
- Tol & Parking claims
- Annual leave 16 days
- Insurance and outpatient coverage
Interested pls contact 014 363 2882 ( Sam ) or email resume with photo to email@example.com