ITBM Healthcare, an ITBM business unit, is currently accepting resumes (CV) from interested candidates to work on the UN Base in Mogadishu, Somalia. When applying please use the following reference ITBM-HR-SM-H-15.
- Certified Nurses/Paramedics with ACLS and ATLS;
- 5 Years’ experience as Emergency nurse;
- Fluency in English.
- Must be confirmed by a medical examination to be “medically and dentally fit” in accordance ITBM Readiness Guidelines and Policies and/or as dictated by the Client;
- No conditions that would prevent the wear of personal protective equipment; including protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armor and chemical/biological protective garments or conditions that would prevent the capability of donning, lifting or carrying of up to 30 kg. of referenced gear while running to a bunker or protected area in the face of perceived or imminent danger;
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.